Hyp0dizzy - Level 10 Scientist
||A survivor just like you (hopefully).
Covered in bloodstains (probably like you).
Makes it look good (unlike you).
Wearing: a blood-flecked pair of safety goggles, a blood-soaked dark blue T-shirt, a black jacket, a white lab coat, a pair of blue jeans and a toe tag
||Group:||Dunell Hills Police Department|
- Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
- Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
- Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
- Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
Add Hyp0dizzy to your Contacts List Back to the City