LadyAG - Level 15 Scientist
||Cute brunette corporate headhunter wearing Christian Dior sunglasses.
Her white Valentino suit is blood-stained.
Please join TechCom!
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
- Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)
- Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)
- NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
- Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
- NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)
- Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
- Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
- Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)
- Construction (Player is able to build barricades, repair machinery and restore ruined buildings.)
- Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
- Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
- Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
- Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
- Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
|Real name:||Rachel Teske|
Add LadyAG to your Contacts List Back to the City